Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Confused

I alI am so frustrated at Blogger.  I thought I knew what I was doing but it seems obvious I don't. I have some cool pictures to post.  

I have no idea where I am heading with this change.  I have had some business cards printed.  I am not sure I want an Etsy shop.  My son tells me if I start quilting for pay it won't be as much fun.  

I bought myself a new machine and I LOVE it.  It is a Juki TL-2010Q.  I cannot say enough about it.  I was free motion quilting on it this afternoon.  It cuts the thread for you!!! 

Juki TL-2010Q, tl2010qi, tl-2010qi, tl2010, tl2010q, tl2000q, tl2000qi,  (TL98, 1 pedal Trim, Speed Control),  Straight Stitch, Sewing Machine, 6x9 Arm, DropFeed, KneeLift,12mm foot lift, Walking Foot, 6 Feet, 200 Needles Bobbins, 6 Threads, Case 

I have pictures of some quilts but I have to figure all this out first.  Is there something easier than Blogger? 

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Create a Picasa photo album and upload the photos you want on your blog to the album. Then, when are ready to import images into your Blogger post, grab the photos from your Picasa album instead of your computer. I do mine one at a time so I can control where they are located within my post. Hope this helps!